Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Smoker: Joe Frazier

    Every year the auction up here puts on a big event called 'The Smoker.'  They hold about 10 different boxing matches in an arena down town; usually one car dealer against another.  A Pro Boxer is also  invited to come out and attend the event.  This year Joe Frazier came who, by the way, is a very nice guy. The pictures below were taken with him at a lunch in we had.  The whole event was a lot of fun this year. So if you're ever out our way in June let us know.  You'll especially not want to miss out on next year because MATT IS BOXING!!!  

2 comments:

Mom B said...

I'm afraid to say mom's not coming--I may have to eat it! Not my favorite idea.
Hayden looks like he was having a good time.

Natalie said...

Well, the pics look like everyone had a blast, and I can hardly wait to keep myself updated better now that I have a blog as well. I hope that you got home alright from IF back to Boise. Hayden is adorablely fun and will be an awesome big brother. Toodles!

--Natalie