Monday, December 7, 2009

An update

...well i'm definitely getting a good work out...(side note: After this picture was taken Hayden puked on the floor)
Matt is training for his upcoming Iron Man. Here he is preparing one of his cleansing "meals." Yes mom, i could hardly believe it myself- he really did drink that green thing
I did not even think of checking the sizes of the costumes before it was too late...i love hand me downs
This is like the definition of Hayden. You will never find him with out his little posse of animals...meal time for all!!
I am sooo lucky... I put Jake in his chair to eat and sat down to read for a few minutes. Next thing i know i woke up to Jake thinking he was the coolest kid on the block!...yes he is our little climber and yes i buckle him down now

6 comments:

Lacey said...

Wow at Jake! Tay does the too, only shes learned to unbuckle herself and climbs out... i cant leave her for a second anymore! Im convinced she will break herself someday.

Natalie said...

You have some pretty handsome men! As for Jake, Eliza does the same thing and it always boggles Seth's mind. Last night we found her in her crib and we have no idea how she could have gotten in there. Seth was again, boggled.

Mom B said...

I love our babies, Thanks for sharing

kaysi van dyke fox said...

i love how he climbs out of his chair...so cute!! hahaa.

ps. you are looking way good mrs. SKINNY!!!!! ;)

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

GO JAKEY GO!(I was going to spell it our Jakie but then.....)Ha ha That is so funny!

And FREAKING LOVE THE TIGGER COSTUME!

And....

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

OH YES!! (I had to go back and read your post gain because I couldn't remember what else I was going to Comment about) I have a Green Drink recipe somewhere that isn't gross actually.... funny? it has Granny smith apples and spinach and other things that are green. Therefore... the green drink. Mmmm...

I need a juicer. I would be all over that. Seriously. AND THEN MAYBE I WOULD LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT!!!! Hmm.... interesting..... Since I have about ) time to work out. I need to fix it in somewhere tho. HA HA. But...who needs to fix time to work out WHEN I COULD NOT WORK OUT AND WIRE MY MOUTH SHUT AND DRINK JUICE!!! I am going to have to think about this long and hard... MATT I MIGHT NEED YOUR JUICE CONCOCTIONS!